Service Advantages

When it comes to hermetic package design and manufacturing, Jitai offers a full range of services. Given our nearly two-and-a-half decades in the industry our engineers are some of the most experienced in the country. This experience can be harnessed by our clients to help lower costs and improve the performance of their projects during the preliminary stages of product planning . Conversely our engineers can suggest designs from our vast catalogue of open-tooling projects for faster product turnarounds and solutions to common industry challenges. And service does not end once products are shipped. Our team of international customer service representatives is more than happy to walk you through any after-sale situations.

Design Communication

An international team of engineers, technicians, and sales reps to walk you through the design phase. We respond quickly to design request and revisions, enabling clients to benefit from our decades of experience engineering custom products and manufacturing from open-tooling drawings.

Quality Assurance

Our QA team follows a 7-step quality program that begins with audits of raw material suppliers.


We use high quality export packaging, including specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and authenticated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. We are also on top of the constantly changing import-export regulations particular to our industry and can therefore ensure all necessary documentation is included with shipments for ease of import.

After-sales Service

We are keenly aware of the need for timely communication following the purchase of our products. Whether it’s a request for additional information, quality concerns, or a need for product revisions in following lots, we endeavour to respond to these issues quickly.


Our prices are based on materials used, complexity of design/production, and quantity. We endeavour to provide quotes for custom projects as quickly as possible. Additionally, we can suggest open-tooling designs that offer great value.

MOQ is highly dependant on the type of package being inquired about. However, over the years we have built up relationships with companies that are capable of manufacturing small product runs for R&D projects.

Typically our lead times are 6-8weeks depending on complexity/size of project.

Currently we can only process bank transfer. In general we request a 30% T/T down payment on placement of order, with the remaining 70% due before shipment.

Shipping fees vary depending on which delivery company clients select. We work with all major foreign and domestic shippers. Please contact us for further information.